Who should attend?
- Anyone with a Kindergarten through 5th grade student who is new to the Bozeman Public School District. Registration materials will be available.
- Anyone interested in having his or her pre-schooler (ages 3-5) screened for Special Education.
- Anyone interested in a variety of resources and programs for families and children.
- Monday, March 5, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Bozeman Public Library, 626 E Main Street, Bozeman
Information Available at Event:
- Bozeman School District K-5 Registration - Enrollment packets will be available
- After School Programs
- Children's Health and Nutrition
- Special Education
- Early Childhood Development
- Child Safety
Meet Representatives From:
- Family Outreach
- Youth Dynamics
- Child Care Connections
- Museum of the Rockies
- Child Find
- Safe Routes to School
- Children’s Museum
- Bozeman Public Library
- Bozeman Police Department
- Gallatin City-County Health Department
- Healthy Montana Kids
- YMCA Parks and Recreation
- Greater Gallatin United Way Early Childhood Community Council
- Montana Team Nutrition Program
- THRIVE/The Parent Place/Parent Liaisons
- MSU Child Development Center
- Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
- HRDC/Head Start/Gallatin Valley Food Bank
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
For more information, please call Liz Cleary at 406.522.6005
Enrollement packets for K-5 will be available, along with goodie bags & plenty of information for your child's successful start in school!
626 E Main St.
Bozeman, MT 59715