Do things that matter. Operate well. Grow resources and relationships.
Donor trust is an outcome of nonprofit business excellence, transparency, and accountability.
Our policies and procedures embody best practices and are updated regularly. Our organization conforms to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Our board reviews full financial statements quarterly. For six consecutive years, GGUW has been recognized for its strong governance and fiscal operations by Charity Navigator as a “Four Star Charity.”
- 4-star evaluation from Charity Navigator for 6-years running
- Gold Member Participant Guidestar
- kidsLINK Afterschool Program expands to 32 sites across 4 counties, enrolling over 3,200 children annually.
- The Montana Project LAUNCH Initiative (MT-PLI) is a $800,000, per year, 5 year federal SAMSHA grant received by Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services (DPHHS) in September 2014. Learn more
- Recognized by United Way Worldwide as a small market United Way that has demonstrated skill and expertise in meeting the UWW Standards of Excellence.
- One of 20 United Way communities in the nation chosen to be included in an AT&T funded project at Harvard Graduate School of Education based on the strength of our school partnerships.
Tax ID #:
IRS Tax Exempt Letter:
Code of Ethics:
IRS 990 Reports:
- IRS 990 2014, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2015, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2016, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2017, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2018, No Schedule B
Audited Financial Statements:
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-14
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-15
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-16
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-17
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-18
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2015 (Abbreviated)
- Annual Report 2015 and 2016
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2018
- Annual Report 2019