We can change the world by working together.
Join us and fight for the health, education, and financial stability of all persons in our communities.
Donate Today to Greater Gallatin United Way
Greater Gallatin United Way is the community leader in collective impact-driven work. We believe that real long-term change is best generated by working collectively through a common agenda.
As a centralized philanthropic organization focusing on human services in Gallatin, Madison, Meagher, and Park Counties. We convene individuals and organizations to deliver effective and efficient solutions to address local community issues around Education, Health, and Financial Stability.
Opportunities to financially support our work include:
A gift to the Community Impact Fund
- Enjoy the ease of supporting your community by investing in our work and local programs and initiatives with one donation.
A gift to an Impact Area of your choice
A gift through payroll deduction
- Workplace Charitable Giving Campaign If your employer is interested in a workplace campaign, please get in touch with Sylvia Drain via email or call 406.587.2194
A gift to GGUW kidsLINK Scholarship Fund
- Provides you with an opportunity to ensure kidslINK Afterschool programming is accessible for EVERY child through scholarships for working families.
A gift to Dolly Parton Imagination Library
- Provides you with an opportunity to sponsor children in Gallatin County to receive one book per month before their 5th birthday. Dolly Parton's Imagination Library supports our community's early literacy goals.
A gift to support GGUW's Disaster Response Fund
- Help GGUW be prepared for an immediate response to community needs in times of disaster.
- There are numerous sponsorship opportunities for annual events, programs needs, and others. Please get in touch with us via email or call 406.587.2194.
Other opportunities to get involved include:
Team or individual volunteer opportunities.
- Individuals should check out VolunteerMT.org.
- If you are interested in a volunteer event/engagement for a team, please get in touch with us via email or call 406.587.2194
Join our Board or a committee
We would love to talk with you about GGUW's Board of Directors or help you find a match with another organization. Please email or call 406.587.2194.
Or, contact us, and let's talk about YOUR interests!