Do things that matter. Operate well. Grow resources and relationships.
GGUW BOD Members are selected for diversity at all levels including income, community, type of business, large and small business, retirees, CEO’s and workers, male and female and ethnic/cultural backgrounds. We do not discriminate for any reason.
2017 Board of Directors
- Chair of the Board - Mike Hegel
- First Vice Chair - Scott Holton, Rudd & Co.
- Second Vice Chair - Patricia McKernan, Microbion Corporation
- Treasurer - Randi Gregg, Rudd & Co.
- Co-Secretaries - Rob Watson, Bozeman School District #7 & Shannon O'Hare, Stockman Bank
- Roland Bachmann, CRH - Trident
- Gale Bacon, Belgrade Community Library
- Canaan Bontadelli, Coffman Engineers
- Joe Cleveland, US Bank
- George Haddenhorst
- Amy Kanuch, Montana State University
- Matt Kelley, Gallatin City/County Health Department
- Rick Landers, Axilon Law Group
- Katharine Leque, Hamilton Law Firm, PLLC
- Jen Nord, J.E.N. Consulting, LLC
- Steve Schmidt, Hope Lutheran Church
- Cindy Sease, Bozeman Daily Chronicle
- Leland Stocker, Belgrade Public Schools
- Kurt Thomson, Stahly Engineers
Honorary Board Member
- Joe Billion, Billion Auto Group