We can change the world by working together.
www.VolunteerMT.org is a free central online volunteer resource for all 501c3 organizations and community members.
- Provides a central resource for non-profit organizations and volunteers
- Connects people to quality opportunities to serve
- Builds capacity for local volunteering
- Raises awareness of the value volunteers bring to our communities
- Mobilizes volunteers to effectively and efficiently meet local needs
Individuals wanting to volunteer Click Here - Volunteer
"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
Non-profits wanting to connect with volunteers Click Here - Non-Profit
Businesses interested in an Employee Day of Service Click Here - Corporate Day of Service Request Form
We are committed to engaging businesses to make an impact in our community through corporate volunteerism. We can help arrange you company's Day of Service - - A great way to engage your staff is with a team-building community project.
Instructions for non-profit organizations:
- Go to www.VolunteerMT.org
- On the Home Page, under the search bar, you'll see the question, "Do you represent an agency?"
- Click the link "Learn what Get Connected can do for you"
- Complete registration form & click "Request Account" button
Note: The email address you provide is will be associated with the primary agency manager unless otherwise specified.
Additional Training Videos:
- Shortened version of full training
- Editing an Agency Profile
- Posting needs and events
- Time tracking and Stats tab
- Check-in Feature
Tips for non-profits:
- Add a “Volunteer” page, button or link to your website
- Share profile, needs & volunteer opportunities & events via eNews, social media, RSS feeds
- Post events, recruit volunteers & invite attendees, manage RSVPs
- Reach mobile users
- Display photo images of volunteers & events
- Create “fans” - automatically notified of profile and opportunity updates
- Manage volunteer contacts, keep volunteers informed, manage volunteer hours
More questions? Contact Sylvia Drain, email@example.com or 406.587.2194