Quality | Convenient | Fund | Affordable
Belgrade Schools kidsLINK Afterschool Program
Registration for the 2019-2020 opens Monday, August 12 at 12:00 Noon
Children, families, employers - - our community relies on kidsLINK Afterschool Program.
Things to you should know...
- There are no caps on the program, so don't worry about "not getting a spot"
- Your child(ren) must be registered to attend the program
- If you are NEW to kidsLINK Afterschool, you must first Create An Account HERE - - Then Register Your Child(ren) HERE
- Enter your email address to receive a confirmation number (remember to check JUNK folder)
- Enter confirmation number to create your password
- Once in the portal, click “Registrations are available” button in bottom left corner
- Click on your child to enter information for family and child’s registration
- If you are RETURNING to kidsLINK Afterschool, you must Register Your Child(ren) HERE
- To request financial suppport, please complete the Scholarship Request Form, click HERE
- For hours of operation and rates, click HERE
- For kidsLINK Program Coordinators contact information, click HERE
- For kidsLINK Registration FAQ, click HERE
Greater Gallatin United Way partners with Belgrade School District #44 to offer quality, convenient, fun and affordable out-of-school time programs for families. Our goal is to ensure access to ALL students so that no child has to be home alone after school. kidsLINK Afterschool supports student academic success through tutoring, homework and reading support; strengthens well-being with daily physical activities; expands interests and sparks passion for learning through a variety of enrichment activities; fosters mental and emotional well-being through skilled and well-trained staffing; enhances health with daily snacks and nutrition education; and supports working families by ensuring no child has to be home alone afterschool.
The program operates on school grounds as a result of our long-term partnerships with school districts. Children experience an easy transition from the school day and families appreciate the convenience an on-site youth development program. We are also pleased to offer the program without cap limits; allowing us to meet the needs of our growing communities and ensure all children have a safe and nurturing place to go after school.
We continually pursue new funding sources and strive to establish valuable partnerships and integrate innovative programming in order to deliver a quality, convenient, fun and affordable program for all families.
Scholarships are available based on financial need.
If you or someone you know, individual or business, is interested in learning about ways to support this vital community program, please contact us at 406.587.2194 or kidsLINK@greatergallatinunitedway.org
UNITE FOR HUMANITY
Through community investments and collaborative programs, we can improve lives for everyone.
Days/Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday
- Afternoon program opens at the end of each school day and remains open until 5:45 PM
- No morning program
One-Time Registration Fees
- $25 per child
- $40 per family
Afternoon Daily Tuition Rate Per Child (end of school day to 5:45 PM)
- $10/Afternoon Regular Rate
- $12/Afternoon Donation Rate (Your extra $2 will support our new kidsLINK Scholarship Fund)
- $8/Afternoon Sibling Rate (2+ children attending the program)
Parent/Guardian Photo Release Form
- The registration form will ask for your Photo Release approval. Please read the Photo Release information below.
- Greater Gallatin United Way has my permission to use my or my child’s photograph publically to promote Greater Gallatin United Way kidsLINK Afterschool Program. I understand that the images may be used in print publications, online publications, presentations, websites, and social media. I also understand that no royalty, fee or other compensation shall become payable to me by reason of such use.
- Please return to our website on August 15th to register your child(ren) for Greater Gallatin United Way kidsLINK Afterschool Program. We look forward to spending time with your children during the 2018-19 school year!
- For more information, please contact us at 406.587.2194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Belgrade Middle School | Kim Hohenstein | 406-539-1755 email@example.com
- Heck/Quaw | Danitta Bell | 406-570-9819 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ridge View | Bailey Muniz | email@example.com
- Saddle Peak | Suzanne Galinac | 406-581-7620 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- How will I know my registration is received? You will receive an email within 1 -2 days. Next, you will receive a letter from Greater Gallatin United Way kidsLINK Afterschool Program providing further instructions. Your child may begin attending the afterschool program immediately.
- How do I get to my Parent Portal? Go to MyProCare.com You must be registered before you can access the Parent Portal. Remember, it takes 1 to 2 days for your portal to be "live" allowing you to access it. The first time you login to the Parent Portal, you will be asked for a confirmation code. This code will be sent to your email address. Enter the code and setup your password.
- How do I pay my account or purchase/pre-pay for kidsLINK days? Make payments within your Parent Portal. Once in the Parent Portal, find the green button, “PAY”, next to any posted fees listed. Click the "Pay" button and you will be prompted to enter your credit/debit card information. (Procare does not save this information for security reasons.) You may pay any amount at this time.
- How can I save my credit/debit information? We need your written permission to save your financial information. This would allow us to automatically charge your credit/debit card on a monthly basis. Please contact us at 406.587.2194 if you would like to arrange auto-payments.