Need to register?
Go to MyProCare.com Parent Portal to access your account (pay, purchase days, check account balance, etc.)
- Children must be registered to attend the program
- Hours of Operation and Registration & Enrollment Fees - Click Here
- Program coordinators contact infomration - Click Here
- The scholarship request form is a section in the registration form. To apply for a scholarship, answer "Yes" to the question, "Do you plan to apply for a scholarhip?" and complete the additional questions.
- If you DID NOT, complete the scholarship application form before September 16 - Click Here Remember to submit the first 2 opages of your 2017 IRS 1040 Form.
- kidsLINK Registration FAQ - Click Here
Greater Gallatin United Way is proud to continue our partnerships with Bozeman School District to offer quality, convenient, fun and affordable out-of-school time programs for families during the 2018-19 school year. kidsLINK Afterschool's mission is to provide quality out-of-school time programming to all youth. Our goal is to ensure access to students so that no child has to be home alone after school. kidsLINK Afterschool supports student academic success through tutoring, homework and reading support; strengthens well-being with daily physical activities; expands interests and sparks passion for learning through a variety of enrichment activities; fosters mental and emotional well-being through skilled and well-trained staffing; enhances health with daily snacks and nutrition education; and supports working families by ensuring no child has to be home alone afterschool.
The program operates on school grounds as a result of our long-term partnerships with Belgrade and Bozeman School Districts. Children experience an easy transition from the school day and families appreciate the convenience an on-site youth development program. We are also pleased to offer the program without cap limites; allowing us to meet the needs of our growing communities and ensure all children have a safe and nurturing place to go after school.
Many human service programs are experiencing a loss of state and federal funding. During the 2015-16 School Year, kidsLINK Afterschool lost $95K per year when MT DPHHS ended the MOST (MT Out-of-School Time) grant program. In June of 2018, we learned that kidsLINK would not receive a large portion of 21st Centry Community Learning Centers grant; a loss of $112K per year. The combination of the grant loss, declining parent fees and increased program costs contributed towards a net loss of $237K for kidsLINK Afterschool Program, as a result kidsLINK Afterschool Program fees will increase slightly for the 2018-19 School Year.
Greater Gallatin United Way continually pursues new funding sources, establishes valuable partnerships and integrates innovative programming in order to deliver a quality, convenient, fun and affordable program for all families. Scholarships are available based on financial need.
How can you help? If you or someone you know (individual or business) is interested in learning about ways to support this vital community program, please contact Greater Gallatin United Way at 406.587.2194 or kidsLINK@greatergallatinunitedway.org.
Days/Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday
- Afternoon Program opens at the end of each school day and remains open until 5:45 PM
- Morning Program opens at 7:15 AM and ends at 8:00 AM. It is available at Emily Dickinson, Hawthorne, Hyalite, Meadowlark, Morning Star and Whittier Schools
One-Time Registration Fees
- $35 per child
- $50 per family (2+ children attending the program)
Afternoon Daily Tuition Rate Per Child (end of school day to 5:45 PM)
- $10/Afternoon Regular Rate
- $12/Afternoon Donation Rate (Your extra $2 will support our new kidsLINK Scholarship Fund)
- $8/Afternoon Sibling Rate (2+ children attending the program)
- $8/Afternoon Reduced Rate (Families with annual gross income of $40K or less)
Morning Daily Tuition Rate Per Child (7:15 AM to 8:00 AM)
- $3/Morning Regular Rate (Emily Dickinson, Hawthorne, Hyalite, Meadowlark, Morning Star and Whittier Schools)
- Scholarships are available based on financial need. Scholarship applications may submitted with your registration.
Parent/Guardian Photo Release Form
- The registration form will ask for your Photo Release approval. Please read the Photo Release information below.
- Greater Gallatin United Way has my permission to use my or my child’s photograph publically to promote Greater Gallatin United Way kidsLINK Afterschool Program. I understand that the images may be used in print publications, online publications, presentations, websites, and social media. I also understand that no royalty, fee or other compensation shall become payable to me by reason of such use.
- Please return to our website on August 15th to register your child(ren) for Greater Gallatin United Way kidsLINK Afterschool Program. We look forward to spending time with your children during the 2018-19 school year!
- For more information, please contact us at 406.587.2194 or email@example.com.
- Chief Joseph Middle School, Nicole Waldo
- Emily Dickinson, Morning, Jane Falk-Getholtsn (406) 548-1269 and Afternoon, Chrissy Stine, (406) 548-1269 Chrissy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hawthorne, kidsLINK Afterschool Hawks Program, Susie Miller, (406) 539-1714
- Hyalite, kidsLINK Afterschool Program, Rachel Klomhaus, (406) 581-4499
- Irving, kidsLINK Afterschool Tigers Program, (Morning) Suzanne Eggert, Suzanne.email@example.com and (Afternoon) Christine Neumeier (406) 599-7882 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Longfellow, kidsLINK Afterschool CARES Program, Lynne Merrick, (406) 548-1267
- Meadowlark, kidsLINK Afterschool Soar Program, LeAnne Grote, (406) 539-1796
- Morning Star, kidsLINK Afterschool Lucky Stars Program, Ryan Dejarlais, (406) 548-1268
- Whittier, kidsLINK Afterschool Wildcats Program, Beth Kennedy, (406) 581-1364
- Greater Gallatin United Way kidsLINK Afterschool Program, Karen Decotis, (406) 587-2194
How do I apply for a scholarship?
- The scholarship application is part of the registration form. Answer "Yes" to the question, "Do you plan to apply for scholarship?" Complete the remaining questions in registration form. Finally submit/send the first 2 pages of your 2017 Form 1040 or a W-2 to email@example.com. The deadline is September 16 and we will have scholarship awards completed by the end of September. Please have your child attend the program during this process.
How will I know my registration is received?
- You will receive an email within 1 -2 days. Next, you will receive a letter from Greater Gallatin United Way kidsLINK Afterschool Program providing further instructions. Your child may begin attending the afterschool program immediately.
How do I get to my Parent Portal?
- Go to MyProCare.com You must be registered before you can access the Parent Portal. Remember, it takes 1 to 2 days for your portal to be "live" allowing you to access it. The first time you login to the Parent Portal, you will be asked for a confirmation code. This code will be sent to your email address. Enter the code and setup your password.
How do I pay my account or purchase/pre-pay for kidsLINK days?
- Purchase/pre-pay or make payments within your Parent Portal. Once in the Parent Portal, find the green button, “PAY”, next to any posted fees listed. Click the "Pay" button and you will be prompted to enter your credit/debit card information. (Procare does not save this information for security reasons.) You may pay any amount at this time.
How can I save my credit/debit information?
- We need to have your written permission to save your financial information. This would allow us to automatically charge your credit/debit card on a monthly basis. Please contact us at 406.587.2194 if you would like to arrange auto-payments.
What if I'm unable pre-pay?
- Please contact our office, 406.587.2194, to discuss payment options.