The Community Investment Fund provides financial and additional support to direct service agencies as one strategy to positively change lives in Gallatin, Madison, Meagher, and Park Counties.
The fund’s Impact Areas are Basic Needs, Child and Youth Success, Behavioral Health and Mental Well-Being, and Senior Stability. The application process opens on June 1, 2022, and applications are due on June 30, 2022, by 11:59 pm.
Greater Gallatin United Way 2022 Community Impact Grant Process Schedule:
- Grant Applications Open -- June 1, 2022
- Grant Application Closes -- June 30, 2022, at 11:59 PM Mountain Time
- Grant Evaluation Committee Meetings -- July & August
- Greater Gallatin United Way Board of Directors Vote on Community Impact Awards -- September 1, 2022
- Meet with GGUW Community Engagement Coordinator -- September
- Grant Award Notifications (Award Letter and SOA) -- September 16, 2021
- Fund Distribution – Begins September 2022 -- Payment schedules are provided with Award Letters and SOAs
- Mid-Year Grant Reporting on 2022 Awards -- Due January 31, 2022
- Final Grant Reporting on 2022 Awards -- Due July 31, 2023