A free volunteer resource for non-profit organizations & the community.
What is VolunteerMT.org?
- Provides a central resource for non-profit organizations and volunteers
- Connects people to quality volunteer opportunities
- Builds capacity for local volunteering
- Raises awareness of the value volunteers bring to our communities
- Mobilizes volunteers to effectively and efficiently meet local needs
Setup Your Agency
- Basic Information: general causes, agency listings, volunteer details, etc.
- Links to YOUR website, Facebook and Twitter pages
- Information about YOUR agency including history, mission and vision
- Information about YOUR work and your agency’s programs
- Photographs showing YOUR volunteer engagement, logos, etc.
People viewing YOUR volunteer opportunity will see:
- A description including duration, capacity, background checks required, qualifications, etc.
- All information is entered by you and edited by you at any time. Anyone who already responded to your posting will automatically be notified of the change.
- Deactivate posting if it is no longer valid, clone postings for efficiency, check-in/out and time tracking features
- Site Info for Agency Managers
- Go to www.VolunteerMT.org
- On the Home Page, under the search bar, you'll see the question, "Do you represent an agency?"
- Click the link "Learn what Get Connected can do for you"
- Complete registration form & click "Request Account" button
Once you register your agency, you will have access to the Agency Manager’s Toolbox. The Toolbox provides the ability to register for Agency Training, access the Help Center for Agency Managers, find information on posting and manging your agency needs and more. There is also a button you can use to reach out to Sylvia Drain, VolunteerMT.org’s Site Manager, for support or other questions.
- Add a “Volunteer” page, button or link to your website
- Share profile, needs & volunteer opportunities & events via eNews, social media, RSS feeds
- Post events, recruit volunteers & invite attendees, manage RSVPs
- Reach mobile users
- Display photo images of volunteers & events
- Create “fans” - automatically notified of profile and opportunity updates
- Manage volunteer contacts, keep volunteers informed, manage volunteer hours
Questions? Contact Sylvia Drain, email@example.com or 406.587.2194