Funded Partners required use of GGUW credit line/logo include, but not limited to the following:
- Identify the organization as a GGUW Funded Partner in printed documents, electronic communications, broadcast communications and community events.
- Any media or communication that recognizes other funding sources must also recognize Greater Gallatin United Way.
- Printed/promotional materials specific to the funded program such as brochures, programs, newsletters, press releases, educational materials and announcements.
- Online materials including web sites, blogs, electronically distributed releases, and social media/networking.
- Display current GGUW logo/sign, provided by GGUW, at entrance of agency offices and facilities housing programs.
- Provide information, as requested, to facilitate marketing and communications, planning and research, and community initiatives.
Crediting Greater Gallatin United Way:
- Greater Gallatin United Way must be credited by using the Greater Gallatin United Way logo and/or credit line.
- The logo(s) provided must be produced without alteration.
- In addition to the use of Greater Gallatin United Way logo, funded partners may also use the following line of text (or reasonably similar wording): “This program is supported in part by a grant from Greater Gallatin United Way."
Proper Logo Use
- Greater Gallatin United Way's logo may be used by recipients of Greater Gallatin United Way financial support for the sole purpose of acknowledging that support.
- Greater Gallatin United Way’s logo should be used only in connection with the program for which funding is provided. It should not be used to imply broader affiliation or endorsement other than funding support, unless written consent of co-branding or broader context approval is given.
Recipients of Greater Gallatin United Way funding should display the standard Greater Gallatin United Way logo in an area specifically dedicated to the recognition of funding partners whenever such dedicated space is available (e.g. a dedicated funding partner web page or so-labeled section of printed materials.) If no such space is available, the special-use “Funding Provided By” logo should be used.
Logo Files: Click on the desired logo. When the logo displays on your screen, right-click the image to save the file.