We can change the world by working together.
United Way fights for the health, education and financial stability of every person.
We have one life. To live better, we must Live United.
We fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in every person in Gallatin, Madison, Meagher and Park Counties because...
- Poverty is not a distant issue. It exists right here.
- Mental illness is not a distant issue. It exists right here.
- Illiteracy is not a distant issue. It exists right here.
We solve community problems by...
- forging unlikely partnerships;
- finding new solutions to old problems;
- mobilizing the best resources;
- and, by inspiring individuals to join the fight against our community’s most challenging social crises.
We believe that we all want a community where...
- Basic Needs Are Met
- Children And Youth Succeed
- Seniors Are Stable
- Every Individual Experiences Mental Health and Well-Being
Greater Gallatin United Way serves the SW region of MT and is part of a network of 1,800 United Ways in 41 countries and territories. Dollars raised here; stay here. Our work includes:
- Generating resources and funding partner programs that are making a positive impact.
- Leading and convening coalitions to collectively solve problems and deliver greater positive impact for our communities.
- Administering programs that solve community needs, such as out-of-school time care for children.
- Advocating and exerting leverage to multiply our impact beyond dollars we raise and invested.
- Mobilizing volunteers and their skills for a multitude of roles
- Rallying funders around a common vision.