Do things that matter. Operate well. Grow resources and relationships.
These dedicated individuals make sure everything we do connects back to our mission—to improve lives by mobilizing the caring powers of our communities.
2017 Board of Directors
- Chair of the Board - Mike Hegel
- First Vice Chair - Scott Holton, Rudd & Co.
- Second Vice Chair - Patricia McKernan, Microbion Corporation
- Treasurer - Randi Gregg, Rudd & Co.
- Co-Secretaries - Rob Watson, Bozeman School District #7 & Shannon O'Hare, Stockman Bank
- Roland Bachmann, CRH - Trident
- Gale Bacon, Belgrade Community Library
- Canaan Bontadelli, Coffman Engineers
- Joe Cleveland, US Bank
- George Haddenhorst
- Katharine Hamilton, Hamilton Law Firm, PLLC
- Amy Kanuch, Montana State University
- Matt Kelley, Gallatin City/County Health Department
- Rick Landers, Axilon Law Group
- Jen Nord, J.E.N. Consulting, LLC
- Steve Schmidt, Hope Lutheran Church
- Cindy Sease, Bozeman Daily Chronicle
- Leland Stocker, Belgrade Public Schools
- Kurt Thomson, Stahly Engineers
Honorary Board Member
- Joe Billion, Billion Auto Group
- Danica Jamison, President and CEO
- Marjorie Seymour, Director of Development
- Megan Brenna, kidsLINK Afterschool Program Director
- Tyson Krinke, Community Impact Coordinator & Gallatin Early Childhood Community Council Lead (ECCC)
- Karen DeCotis, kidsLINK Afterschool Program Assistant
- Mahalia Pauls, Executive Assistant
- Kaylee Assibey, Accounting
406.587.2194 Info@GreaterGallatinUnitedWay.org 945 Technology Blvd. Suite 101F, Bozeman, MT 59718