Do things that matter. Operate well. Grow resources and relationships.
Donor trust is an outcome of nonprofit business excellence, transparency, and accountability.
Greater Gallatin United Way's policies and procedures embody best practices and are updated regularly. Our organization conforms to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Our board reviews full financial statements quarterly. 4-years in a row, GGUW has been recognized for its strong governance and fiscal operations by Charity Navigator as a “Four Star Charity.”
- 4-star evaluation from Charity Navigator for 4-years running.
- The kidsLINK Afterschool initiative is the largest out of school time provider in the state of Montana.
- The Montana Project LAUNCH Initiative (MT-PLI) is a $800,000, per year, 5 year federa SAMSHA grant received by Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services (DPHHS) in September 2014. Learn more.
- Recognized by United Way Worldwide as a small market United Way that has demonstrated skill and expertise in meeting the UWW Stands of Excellence.
- One of 20 United Way communities in the nation chosen to be included in an AT&T funded project at Harvard Graduate School of Education based on the strength of our school partnerships.
- Board and staff are currently revising GGUW's Strategic Plan with goal of publishing Fall of 2017.
Code of Ethics:
- IRS 990 2013, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2014, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2015, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2016, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2017, No Schedule B - Draft - Board will be approving at 12/7/17 Board Meeting
Audited Financial Statements:
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-13
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-14
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-15
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-16
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-17