Do things that matter. Operate well. Grow resources and relationships.
Donor trust is an outcome of nonprofit business excellence, transparency, and accountability. Our policies and procedures embody best practices and are updated regularly. Our organization conforms to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Our board reviews full financial statements quarterly. 4-years in a row, GGUW has been recognized for its strong governance and fiscal operations by Charity Navigator as a “Four Star Charity.”
A Few Accomplishments...
- For 4-years running, GGUW has received a 4-star evaluation from Charity Navigator. "Only 19% of the charities we rate have received at least 2 consecutive 4-star evaluations, indicating Greater Gallatin United Way outperforms most other charities in America," Ken Berger, President and CEO, Charity Navigator
- GGUW’s kidsLINK Afterschool initiative is the largest out of school time provider in the state of Montana.
- The Montana Project LAUNCH Initiative (MT-PLI) is a federal SAMSHA grant received by Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services (DPHHS) in September 2014. The goal is to engage Montana’s early childhood partners to improve systems and access to mental health services for young children and families in our rural state while piloting evidence-based practices in Gallatin and Park Counties. It is an $800,000, per year, 5 year grant. The Early Chhildhood Community Council (convened by GGUW) is serving as the advisory council for this initiative and GGUW staff coordinates Project LAUNCH for Gallatin and Park Counties.
- GGUW is now recognized by United Way Worldwide as a small market United Way that has demonstrated skill and expertise in meeting the UWW Stands of Excellence.
- Based on the strength of our school partnerships, GGUW was also one of 20 United Way communities in the nation chosen to be included in an AT&T funded project at Harvard Graduate School of Education to focus on engaging families in their student’s graduation success.
Strategic Plan Documents:
- Board and staff are currently revising GGUW's Stratetic Plan with goal of publishing Fall of 2017
IRS Tax Exempt Letter:
IRS 990 Reports:
- IRS 990 2009, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2010, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2011, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2012, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2013, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2014, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2015, No Schedule B
- IRS 990 2016, No Schedule B
Audited Financial Statements:
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-09
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-10
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-11
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-12
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-13
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-14
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-15
- Audited Financial Statements 6-30-16